Cooling tower water treatment is about performance, efficiency and safety — chances are, there are opportunities for improvement at your site, ones you might not even know about.
But the location of those treasure chests of performance, efficiency and safety don't have to be a secret.
With our blog posts here, we always strive to be a source of education and information for the cooling tower water treatment industry. Knowledge is power, after all. We want customers, potential customers and even those of you who may be just learning about us to know their options, particularly with respect to the benefits of solid-based cooling tower water treatment.
Rather than writing about it, this time around we thought we'd show off the Smart Release Generation 2 cooling tower water treatment solution and go through some common questions you might have, which might range from "What is it??" to "How do you install it and monitor your chemical feed?"
Cooling tower water treatment has never been simpler, safer or more reliable than with Smart Release Generation 2.
- Ability to have the type of control you might be used to with a liquid-based cooling tower treatment program, but with a solid
- Possibility of tackling larger towers with Smart Release Generation 2
- Lower carbon footprint
- Easier to handle (no heavy liquid pails and drums) and safer for your personnel
The Smart Release team walked through some of the basics of the Smart Release Generation 2 feeder system, including how to:
- Control and monitor chemical feed
- Fill your Smart Release Generation 2 feeders
- And much, much more
Check out the video below to learn more about this duo of solid tablet chemistries and innovative equipment.