COOLING TOWER CHEMICALS
SRG2 gives you the control of a liquid with all the benefits of a solid.
Have the best of both worlds with the SRG2 platform, allowing you to have the control of a liquid program and all the benefits of solid delivery.
Make sure you're protecting your cooling tower system and the people who make it run.
Download our free Smart Release Generation 2 e-book to learn more about how you can optimize your system's performance and make your team's job easier.
when less is more
NO CHEMICAL METERING PUMPS NEEDED
Have peace of mind chemicals are being fed as intended, without the worry of common challenges with chemical metering pumps.
NO WORRIES ABOUT DRUM, PAIL DISPOSAL
We believe sustainability should be measured by what you do, not what you say. Smart Release technology can help.
Imagine This Footprint
CONTROLS LIKE A LIQUID
- Controls feed of scale and corrosion products based on configured ppm set point
- Controls oxidizing biocide feed based on configured ORP set point or timer
- Controls non-oxidizing biocide feed based on configured timer
- Use timer control functions for your feed of BCDMH and Bio-Clear (DBNPA) products
- The graph below depicts a timer control BCDMH feed scheme. As seen, you see excellent ORP spike correlations with your BCDMH relay timer.
- Another option for BCDMH feed is utilizing the ORP setpoint functionality built into your control.
AND DELIVERS LIKE A SOLID
The simplicity of Smart Release Technology is why thousands of customers have switched to solid.
Smart Release Technology features:
Ergonomically friendly packaging
No chemical metering pumps needed
Eliminate drums and spill containment
Concentrated product reduces your carbon footprint
technical data sheets
Scale & corrosion tablets