Efficient & Sustainable Use of Water
- Recycled water costs are usually 45-65% less than the cost of fresh water
- Recycled water must be treated. Costs associated with water treatment is the same or lower than the costs of using fresh water
- Due to increased monitoring with chemical treatment, the focus of treatment programs results in better corrosion and scale control versus fresh water programs
- Protection of equipment is equal or better with recycled water due to chemical maintenance
- Danger of pathogens is reduced with recycled water programs to the mindfulness of chemical treatment. Such treatment solutions specifically monitor presence of Legionella bacteria, the source of Legionnaires' disease
What Is Smart Release Technology
Smart Release Application
Water Treatment Costs
We are cost competitive to liquids!
We will provide a price list that includes feeder and chemistry.
Water Treatment Specialists set your prices and margins on top of our fees to your facilities. Set your own prices, and inclusive of the services you are providing.
Included in our pricing:
- Consulting & Support: We answer your questions and are available to help you set up successful programs
- Continuing education and resources online